VISITING THE DOVEHOUSE THEATRE AS A MEMBER OF THE AUDIENCE
- PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE DOVEHOUSE THEATRE IF… you or someone in your household has a new, persistent cough; a high temperature; or loses/has changes to their sense of taste or smell, even if these symptoms are mild. You must also self-isolate if you or someone in your household has had a positive COVID-19 result, or if you have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace.
- MASKS. We are no longer required by law to wear masks.
- ADEQUATE VENTILATION. Where possible we will be leaving doors and windows open so, please bring a jumper or coat.
- CLEANING. The Theatre will be thoroughly cleaned before performances. Please make use of the hand sanitizer machines as you enter and leave the building. We ask you to take any rubbish away with you or dispose of it in the Theatre’s bins.
- CHECKING IN. We are no longer required by law to collect contact details, however there will be a CHECK IN SHEET and NHS TEST & TRACE QR CODES at the Theatre entrance to enable you to check in, if you wish.
- THE BAR. We encourage use of card payment where possible.
- BOX OFFICE. Please purchase your tickets in advance to avoid unnecessary queueing at the venue. Make sure you arrive with plenty of time as it may take us longer to seat everyone.